Todd J. Baumgartner
“You should not discount the value of working with an advisor that has a clear understanding of the end result in order to provide sound advice from the beginning.”
Todd has been practicing law for over 15 years and has worked in a variety of practices ranging from civil litigation, business and real estate transactional work as well as working with both small and large firms.
Todd has a wide-array of knowledge and experience in real estate work and has handled numerous transactions from the purchase and development of raw law to the sale of finished homes. Often saying that watching a project from start and finish is one of his greatest rewards with his job.
When Todd is not in the office he enjoys coaching his children, attending their events and practicing golf to put his fellow employees to shame at the annual golf tournament, which he wins every year.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1998
- University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management, B.S.B., 1995
- Minnesota Supreme Court, 1998
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota, 1998
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Sensible Land Use Coalition
Key Practice Areas:
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Leasing
- Construction and Real Estate Financing
- Corporate Formation
- Land Acquisition, development and land use